The Newest Storage Containers and Trailers on the Market
Every year Citi-Cargo & Storage gets an influx of new storage containers and trailers, so our customers can rest assured that when they choose Citi-Cargo, we’ll deliver the very best in quality, performance and appearance.
We have high structural and cosmetic standards for our units, which is why we replace older units regularly. Not only do we want to dispel the perception that storage units are old, rusty and industrial looking, we want our customers to feel confident that the units we deliver will look good and perform well.
Our Newest Equipment
- 53′ late model utility refrigerated trailers with Thermo King units
- 40′ High-Cube Containers (40’1 x 8’w x 9’6″h), swing doors on both ends (Feb 2019)
- 20′ Standard Cube Containers (20’1 x 8’w x 8’6″h) with swing doors on both ends (Feb 2019)
Newest Refrigerated Trailer Features
- Many are California compliant
- Swing and roll-up door options
- Mix of cargo control features
Newest Storage Container Features
- Factory installed, high-security lock boxes
- Waist-high locking hardware
- Patented EOD (easy opening door) system featuring extra-long lock rod for added operating leverage when opening/closing
- Factory painted in neutral colors
- Choose from a number of unit sizes with convenient features like refrigeration, electric-power and roll-up doors.
Leasing and Pricing
It is our goal to make sure that 100% of our customers are satisfied, and not only does our quality of equipment reflect that, our leasing and pricing policies do, too.
- We keep our fleet in good shape to minimize maintenance and repair, and costs. We pass that savings down to you.
- We have real people answering our phones and experienced staff to help you determine what you need and when you need it.
- We don’t increase minimum lease lengths or prices during busy times of the year.
- Where some companies invoice on a four-week basis (which adds up to 13 times a year), we invoice monthly – 12 times a year.