The Youngest Storage Containers and Trailers on the Market
Every year Citi-Cargo & Storage gets an influx of new storage containers and trailers, so our customers can rest assured that when they choose Citi-Cargo, we’ll deliver the very best in quality, performance and appearance.
We have high structural and cosmetic standards for our units, which is why we replace older units regularly. Not only do we want to dispel the perception that storage units are old, rusty and industrial looking, we want our customers to feel confident that the units we deliver will look good and perform well.
“When our drivers arrive on site with a high quality piece of equipment, our customer knows that they can concern themselves with more important aspects of their business and not have to worry about the performance and appearance of their rental choice.” ~ Nick Papke, Sales Director, Citi-Cargo & Storage
Ask Us About Our Newest Equipment
- 53′ late model utility refrigerated trailers with Thermo King units
- 40′ High-Cube Containers (40’1 x 8’w x 9’6″h), swing doors on both ends (Feb 2019)
- 20′ Standard Cube Containers (20’1 x 8’w x 8’6″h) with swing doors on both ends (Feb 2019)
Features and Benefits of Our Newest Equipment
- Many are California compliant
- Swing and roll-up door options
- Mix of cargo control features
- Factory installed, high-security lock boxes
- Waist-high locking hardware
- Patented EOD (easy opening door) system featuring extra-long lock rod for added operating leverage when opening/closing
- Factory painted in neutral colors
Choose from a number of unit sizes with convenient features like refrigeration, electric-power, and roll-up doors. Learn more about our:
- On-site storage containers, including an extensive refrigerated fleet
- Semi-trailers and
- Warehousing solutions
Your One-Stop Shop for Storage and Transportation Equipment
“When our drivers arrive on site with a high quality piece of equipment, our customer knows that they can concern themselves with more important aspects of their business and not have to worry about the performance and appearance of their rental choice.” ~ Nick Papke, Citi-Cargo & Storage
Citi-Cargo & Storage containers are the ideal solution for your on-site storage needs. Request your quote today or call (800) 864-3752.
Leasing & Pricing
- It is our goal to make sure that 100% of our customers are satisfied, and not only does our quality of equipment reflect that, our leasing and pricing policies do, too.
- We keep our fleet in good shape to minimize maintenance and repair, and costs. We pass that savings down to you.
- We have real people answering our phones and experienced staff to help you determine what you need and when you need it.
- We don’t increase minimum lease lengths or prices during busy times of the year.
- Where some companies invoice on a four-week basis (which adds up to 13 times a year), we invoice monthly – 12 times a year.
Citi-Cargo & Storage is a local company with many years serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul, Fargo/Moorhead and greater Minnesota/North Dakota regions. And our company is here to help support yours.
“We strive to offer products that will represent our customers well. When you see a high quality piece of equipment at a customer’s location, the quality of that equipment can say a lot about the company using it.” ~ Nick Papke, Sales Director, Citi-Cargo & Storage