Dedicated Fleet Services: A 3PL Solution from Citi-Cargo & Storage
Enjoy all the benefits of owning a transportation fleet without the equipment, logistics management and personnel investments. Our dedicated fleet services offer several advantages, including:
- Lower overall costs
- Greater flexibility
- Improved performance and on-time deliveries
- Decreased liability and risk
- Access to freed capital
Dedicated fleet services, as with any 3PL-related service, also offer a significant competitive advantage through scalability. Services can be quickly and seamlessly ramped up or trimmed down to match peak and off-peak periods. This keeps your transportation fleet, supply chain, and budget exactly where needed.
Citi-Cargo & Storage’s dedicated transportation fleet service allows shippers to focus their personnel and financial resources on their core business operations, such as manufacturing, rather than on transportation management.
Contact Citi-Cargo & Storage today to learn more about our dedicated transportation fleet services. We’ll listen to your needs, ask the right questions, and put together a customized proposal that considers the impacts of freight flow seasonality, haul lengths, network characteristics, transportation modes, specialized equipment (such as flatbeds or refrigerated trailers) and so much more.
Contact Citi-Cargo & Storage today for additional information on our complete range of 3PL and supply chain services.
Is a dedicated transportation fleet right for your business? Here are some questions to consider:
- Does your business have complex or unique distribution channels?
- Does your freight have specific equipment needs or require special handling?
- How complex are your routes?
- How is seasonality affecting distribution and costs?
- Are you satisfied with your on-time delivery rates?
- Are you having issues finding or retaining qualified drivers?
- Do you need seamless integration with warehousing, order fulfillment, inventory management or other 3PL solutions?
- Are you having issues with managing fuel costs?
- Are all of your miles profitable?
- Are you getting the most out of your business operations?
- What could you do with some freed capital?