Secure Storage, Temporary Classrooms, and Transportation for Schools and Universities
From on-site storage to temporary classrooms, Citi-Cargo & Storage has more than 30 years’ experience supporting schools and education facilities in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, Fargo/Moorhead metro areas, and throughout Minnesota and North Dakota. Here are a few ways we can help keep free up valuable space in your school, or help keep your school’s construction projects on track.
Extra space is one of the primary concerns of the educational institutions we serve. Our wide variety of storage unit sizes and features make Citi-Cargo on-site storage units ideals for a variety of applications:
- Sports equipment: Pitching machines, field stripping machines for baseball, foam landing pads and equipment for gymnastics, tackling sleds for football, etc.
- Facilities and maintenance tools: lawn mowers, fuel cans, snow removal equipment, cafeteria equipment, etc.
- Events and Festivals: Schools often have big musical or theatrical productions, events like homecoming or even a rummage sale, where temporary, onsite storage comes in handy.
School space comes at a premium, and many districts need creative ways to find more room for teachers and administrators. Our temporary classrooms or offices can be customized with tables, desks, climate control and secure entry. Learn about temporary classrooms.
Temporary Storage During Construction
- Renovations: Schools that are completing construction or renovation projects use temporary on-site storage as a place to put desks, supplies and more out of the way, not to mention equipment and supplies.
- Moving: Citi-Cargo offers transportation services to move your school from one location to another, or to move desks and bulky items from building to building. Learn about our logistics services.
Get Extra Storage for the Academic Year — Planning ahead for secure storage solutions at your school can be a pain, but Citi-Cargo has affordable, convenient storage solutions that meet a wide range of needs. Citi-Cargo’s temporary storage units are perfect for classroom remodeling, maintenance equipment, athletic equipment, media materials, and cafeteria supplies. See storage options.
Most educational institutions need temporary or long-term on-site storage from time to time, or need to move bulky items. We help educators find the space they need to free up classrooms for students, teachers and administrators.