Safe, Secure, Cost-Effective Portable Storage Containers in St. Paul
Citi-Cargo & Storage offers on-site storage units for the construction, healthcare, manufacturing industries and more.
A Trusted St. Paul Storage Container Supplier
Whether you’re looking for standard containers, temporary offices, or side-opening units, our locally owned and operated business has been serving St. Paul for more than 30 years. Our customers belong to a range of industries, from grocery to festivals, schools to construction, military to manufacturing.
Storage Unit Features & Applications in St. Paul
With on-time delivery or pickup virtually anywhere in St. Paul or the Twin Cities Metro area, you can rent, lease or buy storage containers for nearly any application.
St. Paul Storage Unit Features
- Highly secure storage units
- Recessed locking systems for increased safety
- Quality steel construction
- Extra height or length to accommodate long or bulky loads*
- Forklift accessibility*
- Aluminum floor for maximum circulation*
- Two-end or side-opening doors*
*Certain units/sizes only
Citi-Cargo & Storage Unit Sizes
- Standard Storage Containers: 10’, 15’, 20’, 22’, 25’ and 40’ x 8.
- Double-End Access Storage Containers and Refrigerated Containers: 20’ and 40’.
- Side-Opening Storage Containers and Temporary Offices: 20’ x 8’.
- Hi-Cube Containers: 40’, 45’ and 48’ x 8’.
- Shipping Container Tiny Homes: Combines multiple units typically resulting in 100-500 square feet.
Unique to St. Paul and the Twin Cities Metro
Citi-Cargo & Storage now offers 15 and 25-foot units with full ISO/shipping container specifications. With lock boxes, waist-high handles, forklift pockets, corner castings, you get added security and easier operations. Not sure which size container you need? View the Storage Container Selection Guide.